Are you interested in technology, design, and building strong client relationships? Are you confident in your skills, but hungry to continue learning new, cutting-edge techniques? Do you aspire to be part of a well-established San Diego firm whose diverse portfolio of work includes e-commerce, non-profit, and tech clients? If so, then this could be a great opportunity for you!
Crown Point Design is looking for a bright, motivated web intern to join the team. This 16 hour per week, paid, position will provide both hands-on experience and opportunities to learn from savvy web professionals.
- Perform content management tasks in WordPress, including styling individual webpages
- Load copy into email templates and perform styling/layout fixes as required
- Backup and update client websites
- Design mockups of client marketing materials in Adobe suite
- Communicate with clients in a professional and courteous manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Previous experience in web design/development is required (student portfolio or personal websites may be used to meet this requirement)
- Computer science or web development related degree preferred
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS required
- Knowledge of the Adobe suite required
- Experience with WordPress required
If interested, please send resume and portfolio to email@example.com